01 09 10

Friday, April 1, 2016

Harry Potter Nails and I missed YOU!!!

Hello there!!!

I have been gone for long long time! I have been keeping naked nails (not always) and I have a backlog of design that I never posted. I can't hardly believe it's been well over a year. 

I was just sitting here at home doing my nails, my son and husband are out at soccer practice and I decided to skip it today. It has been a long time since I had "me" time. Work is hectic, extremely busy since I have taken onto new roles. I felt like chatting and this is exactly what I needed. I didn't realize how much I miss blogging!! I missed YOU! <3

This is a pretty simple design, each one of the nails based on something movie or book related. My hands are overly shaky; I think from lack of practice =/

I don't know how many times I have read the Harry Potter books and/or how many times I have watched the movies. I'm a huge fan and these nails make me so happy!!! 

What I used:
Sinful Colors - Snow me white
Black acrylic paint


I know this one is blurry but I wanted you to see the "Always" 



Are you a Harry Potter fan???

Love,
Lydia

5 comments:

  1. Awww, you are back, I hope to see more of you my friend!
    Yes I love Harry Potter so I am a fan of your mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Harry Potter! Welcome back! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! And with beautiful nails ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I would like to open cosmetology salon. Do you have an experience in this business? There are too many options in beauty salon equipment. Could you give me an advise? What companies are more reliable to buy Face steamer with high frequency and cavitation at home?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate you visiting today! I'm glad to hear from you and I look forward to see you again! :) Hugs<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...